Elvira Mistress Of The Dark // CAS | The Sims 4 Cats And Dogs


Today is an exciting day because it is the release of The Sims Cats and Dogs expansion pack!

As I was waiting for the pack to install I decided to watch Lilsimsie's rainbow pets create a sim and immediately seeing a colourful pet made me think of Gonk, Elvira's pet dog. I knew that the first thing I would do in game was to create the both of them and so I did.

Also fun fact about me; I actually met Cassandra Peterson the actress who plays Elvira at HorrorCon UK this year and she was so sweet in person, she signed two comic books for me, one for myself and one for my dads birthday and I got a photo taken with her!



Of course, I couldn't capture the true beauty of Elvira but I did as well as I possibly could but I do have to be pretty big headed when I say Gonk came out perfectly!
I'm quite proud of myself haha.

Anyways, have fun watching me create the two of them and don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe!

Thanks, 
Laura
x

Comments

Popular Posts